AmeriCorps Program Manager
Overview of the AmeriCorps Program Manager Role
The AmeriCorps Program Manager supports the Colorado Opioid Response Program (CORP) Fiscal Manager and CORP Program Coordinator and serves as a point of contact for internal and external constituencies on numerous administrative, financial, and grant oversight matters pertaining to AmeriCorps State and VISTA programs. Responsibilities include: meticulous record and document keeping; grant budgetary and reporting oversight; contract execution; policy, agreement, and handbook creation, revision, and upkeep; AmeriCorps member and host/partner site supervisor oversight and evaluation, and site monitoring; performance measure and data tracking; and training creation and presentation. The ideal candidate is creative and enjoys working within a small, team-based environment that is mission-driven results-driven, and health oriented. The AmeriCorps Program Manager will work independently on projects and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
This position requires some travel within the state and occasional evening and weekend events.
Details: This is a full-time, exempt position. Company-provided health care plan, Worksite Wellness Program Benefits, and a Professional Development Budget, Vacation, and Personal Time Off are included. Pay based on experience, starting at $47,500.00.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with drafting, review, revision, and upkeep of CORP program policies, contracts, MOUs, project summaries, meeting attendance records, Member Service Agreements, and Member and Supervisor Handbooks
- Develops and analyzes evaluation procedures and analyzes program survey data
- Helps gather and curate CORP website content
- Responds to member, supervisor, and director inquiries and provides requested information and documents
- Assists with marketing and outreach for CORP, creates and/or orders host site logo signage and logoed member gear
- Oversees execution and implementation of contracts and agreements for financial matches
- Drafts and finalizes CORP program budgets
- Assists with monthly partner invoicing, quarterly reporting, and monthly periodic expense reports
- Assists with final reporting to Serve Colorado and Corporation for Community and National Service
- Participates and assists with quarterly fiscal conference calls
- Assists with program development and training (implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and revision)
- Participates in monthly program conference calls with Members, Supervisors, and Serve Colorado Program Officer
- Attends AmeriCorps Grant Management Institute, Program Manager Training Summit, Member Summit, and Regional Events
- Coordinates and participates in program site visits with Serve Colorado
- Assists with required trimester and final reports, grant modifications and extensions, performance measure oversite and completion, and gathering of monthly and quarterly reporting feedback from host sites.
- Assists with maintaining complete file of records, documents, communications, notes, and other written materials pertaining to the program
- Oversees the coordination of member recruitment (selection, orientation, and training), evaluation, service activities, data collection, timesheets, member exits, and discipline.
- Serves as host site supervisor for CCAHEC members (meeting weekly) and meets quarterly with all CORP members
- Assists with developing and delivering member training including monthly webinars, weekly self-study, and in-person trainings
- Supports member Days of Service, plans and executes annual member exit celebration, and organizes member representation at the Serve Colorado AmeriCorps Member Retreat
- Assists with providing members with service activity documentation
- Assists with selecting, training, supervising, monitoring, evaluating, and reporting for host and partner sites
- Communicates with and leads Steering Committee meetings and regular partner meetings on program development
- Assists with developing and ensuring all sites adhere to data integrity and collection
- Assists with regular communication during planning, implementation and follow-up with MOU Partners
- Participates in mid-year progress reports and discussion, and prepares and disseminates monthly status reports for stakeholders
Application Process: To apply please submit a resume and a cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications to Lin Browning, Executive Director of Central Colorado Area Health Education Center, in care of firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “CORP Program Manager – your name” in the subject line. Review of resumes will continue until the position is filled.
For more information and application instructions open and read this PDF: CORP Program Manager