- Cooking spray
- 1 navel orange, cut into eighths
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat a standard-size 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Put the orange wedges, orange juice, egg and oil into a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; whisk to incorporate. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients; pour the orange mixture into it and stir to make a thick batter. Stir in the cranberries.
- Divide the mixture among the muffin tins, filling the tins about 3/4 full, and bake until the muffins are golden and push back when gently pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool on a rack and enjoy warm or toasted.
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 31g